Three BMW brands now face a variety of Mastercard credit car offerings from U.S. Bank. The portfolio includes four cards featuring the BMW, MINI, and BMW Moterrad brands.
“Our new credit card offerings are designed to deliver the performance expected from our premium brands. Our customers will experience greater functionality and improved benefits, engaging them and providing a platform for improved loyalty” said Ian Smith, CEO, BMW Group Financial Services NA. “This new card program brings a world-class experience and value that rewards the relationship we have with our customers, and we know our dealerships and customers are going to love it.”
The available cards include: BMW World Mastercard, BMW Precision World Elite Mastercard, MINI World Mastercard, and BMW Motorrad World Mastercard. All allow users to earn rewards that can be used for vehicle payments, travel, or cash back. Additionally, the cards offer a fully digital process for interaction, including application.
While at a BMW or MINI dealership, applicants can receive access to a digital application for the card – something they can do while they’re at the dealer. According to BMW Group Financial Services, “the credit decision is nearly instantaneous, and if approved, customers will have immediate access to the credit card to use that day in the dealership for accessories, service, purchase of an extended warranty or insurance products, or to cover fees at lease end.”
Cardholders will receive:
- Up to 5x rewards for purchases at BMW, MINI or BMW Motorrad
- Accelerated rewards on gas and restaurants;
- $70 annual dealership credit on the BMW Precision World Elite Mastercard;
- Contactless payment capabilities that require no swiping or dipping, in addition to an EMV chip and magnetic stripe for maximum convenience;
- One-click mobile application process with an instant credit decision for immediate use;
- Ability to use the card to purchase branded merchandise and accessories, parts and service;
- BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad Credit Card mobile apps to redeem rewards and manage their account from anywhere.
“BMW, MINI and BMW Motorrad are iconic brands that epitomize performance and quality and a rewarding experience for owners,” said Steve Mattics executive vice president of Retail Payment Solutions at U.S. Bank. “These new credit cards were designed to provide world class experiences for cardholders; starting with the streamlined digital application, continuing through to the accelerated rewards on gas and restaurant spend, as well as purchases at the dealership, and complemented by contactless payment capabilities. We are confident these will quickly become go-to cards for owners.”