The dates and locations of the 2021 Jeep Jamboree schedule have been announced. The roster includes 31 events, with a new event in Ohio making the calendar as well as a three-day event in Missouri.
Jeep Jamborees are weekend events that have been a part of the Jeep lifestyle since 1953. It was then, in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, that Mark A. Smith (now a member of the Off-Road Hall of Fame and the Explorers Club) arranged an off-roading expedition across the Rubicon Trail. The following year Willys, the original Jeep manufacturer got involved and the rest, as they say, is history.
Each Jeep Jamboree is a family-oriented four-wheel drive adventure that allows for fun for everyone from novices to experts. Organizers advise that any Jeep with a 4-LO transfer case can participate. The style of Jamboree varies by event: Classic, Select, Signature, and Adventure. Be sure you research the event style ahead of registering so you know what to expect, including the cost, which varies by event.
Jeep Jamboree events have guides to assist drivers when they encounter tricky terrain.
Photo by Getty Images/Cavan Images RF
The Jeep Jamboree website has a helpful FAQs section that can help you navigate the ins and outs of the events.
2021 Jeep Jamboree events, dates, cities, and states:
- March 4-6, 2021 – Table Mesa, Anthem, Arizona
- March 18-20, 2021 – Texas Spur, Llano, Texas
- April 22-24, 2021 – Arch Canyon, Blanding, Utah
- April 29- May 1, 2021 – Palo Duro, Amarillo, Texas
- May 6-8, 2021 – Tennessee Mountains, Oak Ridge, Tennessee
- May 6-8, 2021 – Big Bear, Big Bear Lake, California
- May 13-15, 2021 – Land Between the Lakes, Marshall County, Kentucky
- May 20-21, 2021 – Badlands, Attica, Indiana
- June 9-12, Top of the Ozarks, Seymour, Missouri
- June 10-12, Tillamook, Tillamook, Oregon
- June 17-19, Drummond Island, Drummond Island, Michigan
- June 24-26, Penn’s Woods, Bradford, Pennsylvania
- July 8-10, 2021 – Killington, Killington, Vermont
- July 15-17, 2021 – Northwoods-Mole Lake, Crandon, Wisconsin
- July 22-24, 2021 – Silver Valley, Mullan/Wallace, Idaho
- July 29-31, 2021 – Coal Mountains, Coal Township, Pennsylvania
- August 12-15, 2021 – Rubicon Trail, The Rubicon Trail, California
- August 18-22, 2021 – Beartooth Adventure, Cody, Wyoming
- August 26-28, 2021 – Big Horn Mountains, Dayton, Wyoming
- September 9-11, 2021 – Killbuck, Killbuck, Ohio
- September 16-18, 2021 – Catskill Mountains, Monticello, New York
- September 16-18, 2021 – Ouray, Ouray, Colorado
- September 23-25, 2021 – Black Hills, Deadwood, South Dakota
- September 23-25, 2021 – Ozark Mountains, Ozark, Arkansas
- September 23-25, 2021 – Uwharrie, Troy, North Carolina
- September 29 – October 3, 2021 – Emigrant Trail Adventure, Black Rock Desert, Nevada
- September 30- October 2, 2021 – Maine Mountains, Bethel, Maine
- October 14-16, 2021 – Gateway to the Cumberlands, Williamsburg, Kentucky
- October 21-23, 2021 – Greenbriar Valley, White Sulphur Springs, West Virginia
- October 21-23, 2021 – Moab, Moab, Utah
- November 4-6, 2021 – Death Valley, Death Valley, California