The first of Hyundai’s Ioniq-branded electric vehicles is almost here, and the automaker finally released pricing information. The Ioniq 5 starts off at a reasonable price and reaches deep into premium territory, but it’s got the capability and the equipment to justify its price tag.
Owners will get two years of free charging.
Pricing for the line includes:
- Hyundai Ioniq 5 SE Standard range with 168 hp and RWD: $40,925
- SE single motor with 225 hp and RWD: $44,875
- SE dual-motor with 320 hp and AWD: $48,375
- SEL single-motor with 225 hp and RWD: $47,125
- SEL dual-motor with 320 hp and AWD: $50,625
- Limited single-motor with 225 hp and RWD: $51,825
- Limited dual-motor with 320 hp and AWD: $55,725
Standard features for the Ioniq 5 include 19-inch aero wheels, a 12.3-inch touchscreen with EV information, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, blind spot monitoring with safe exit assist, lane keeping assist with lane following assist, parametric pixelated LED headlights, flush door handle, and more. To ease customers’ transition into EV life, Hyundai partnered with Electrify America to provide unlimited 30-minute charting sessions for two years following purchase.
Interior of Hyundai’s Ioniq 5 revealed ahead of Feb. 23 debut
Hyundai offers complimentary maintenance for up to three years or 36,000 miles, which includes tire rotations and other services. The car’s battery and electric system are covered by a ten-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. The Ioniq 5 is scheduled to go on sale this month.