Mopar has launched a new line of lift kits specifically engineered for Jeep Wrangler and Gladiator models that are powered by EcoDiesel engines.
“Our comprehensive Jeep portfolio includes more than 500 factory-engineered, quality-tested, off-road performance parts and accessories,” said Mark Bosanac, Head of Mopar Service, Parts and Customer Care, FCA – North America. “At Mopar, we’ll continue to fill our catalog with ultra-capable, factory-backed features that resonate with Jeep fans.”
The Jeep Performance Parts (JPP) are all validated to OEM specs and designed to manage the increased vehicle curb weight and to deliver the heightened ground clearance and higher approach/departure angles needed for larger tires.
- Suspension articulation is increased 18 percent from stock for enhanced off-road vehicle capability
- Larger 2.5-inch-diameter (versus 2-inch-diameter stock) aluminum-body FOX monotube shock absorbers are specifically tuned for increased weight capacity, durability and cooling during off-road conditions
- Springs are specifically tuned for the diesel-engine application, which optimizes the dynamic performance in all on- and off-road driving conditions
- Longer front lower control arms (versus stock control arms) offer ideal caster settings, while unique heavy-duty bushings provide improved vehicle control and assist with suspension articulation
- Direct bolt-on kit requires no drilling, cutting or welding
Each JPP lift kit includes four springs, four FOX shocks, front lower control arms, front and rear stabilizer links, front and rear bump stops, various fasteners and JPP badge, all packaged in a custom, reusable wooden crate with the JPP logo.
The JPP Wrangler lift kit (Part #: 77072399AE) is available for purchase now, while the new JPP Gladiator lift kit (Part #: 77072469AC) will be available in late summer. The manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) for each kit is $1,495.
When owners opt for 33-inch tires or larger, the Mopar Vehicle Protection (MVP) Custom Calibration option ($125) reconfigures the vehicle speedometer and odometer calibrations for accurate gauge readings.
Both lift kits come with a two-year/unlimited mile warranty from date of purchase or up to the remainder of the new vehicle’s warranty of three years/36,000 miles.